There are two types of divorces; an uncontested divorce and a contested divorce. In an uncontested divorce, the spouses are able to reasonably agree upon all issues relating to the termination of a marriage, typically through a Marital Settlement Agreement.
While some are able to accomplish an uncontested divorce, due to the nature of a divorce (marriage dissolution), Many are contested.
Many issues may require due attention during the course of a divorce (marriage dissolution) which may present obstacles to successfully ending a marriage. Some issues which may arise during a divorce may include, but are not limited to:
– Child Custody / Visitation;
– Child Support;
– Child Adoption Law;
– Spousal Support;
– Family Law Modifications (child custody, visitation, child support, spousal support);
– Orders of Protection in domestic violence matters. And other relevant divorce and family law issues such as Property and asset distribution.
Other Family Law Practise Areas:
- Child Custody/Visitation
- Child Support
- Child Paternity
- Spousal Support
- Orders Of Protection in Domestic Violence Matters
- Family Law Modifications (child custody, visitation, child support, spousal support)