As a criminal traffic offense law firm, we are experienced, prepared, and well qualified to represent you in even the most difficult of legal challenges you may be facing. We are well versed in criminal traffic offense, and we know how to apply the law to your specific legal needs and goals. When you need to protect your legal rights and freedom regarding criminal traffic offense charges… we are here to help you.
- Driving under the influence (DUI) of drugs or alcohol;
- Driving with suspended or revoked license;
- Violating court approved hardship driving privileges;
- Having illegal drugs in the vehicle (drug possession, drug trafficking);
- Leaving the scene of an accident;
- Vehicular homicide or manslaughter;
- Reckless driving.
If you have been arrested, charged, or cited with criminal traffic offense charges in Cape Coral, Fort Myers, or the surrounding Southwest Florida area, make sure your legal rights are protected by seeking the legal advice of an experienced criminal traffic defense attorney & lawyer. Contact Philip Steinberg, P.A., today by calling 239-542-1888 to schedule a confidential legal consultation.